Sayed Mia is an inspirational man with an equally inspirational story. He was driven to succeed from the start and even impacted young minds as a teacher in his early adult years. With his business savvy he has created a globally recognized and successful business all the while remaining dedicated to his family and living for them. An inspirational businessman man such as Sayed Mia has seen it all, and with that comes great lessons. He likes to say that “the greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind”
Please enjoy some of Sayed Mia’s most trusted life lessons so that you may put them into effect in your own life and create the life you’ve always wanted to live.
- When your attitude is right, we realise that we are all walking on acres of diamonds. You just have to have the gumption to go and find them. So many people sit on the sidelines of their lives knowing that they have greatness in them but are afraid to take the first step.
Opportunities are always under our feet. We don’t have to go anywhere.
- When we don’t know how to recognize opportunity, it could slap us on our face and we would still not be able to recognize it. This is perhaps the greatest mistake of all. Keep your eyes open, look for the signs and know your worth. Once we you do that, then all we need to do is learn to recognize opportunities.
- People, who don’t know how to recognize opportunities, complain of noise when they knock. Like the lesson above its important to keep those eyes open and mindful of the potential gifts around you.
- Lost opportunities are easier recognized when they are leaving rather than when they are coming. Never live life with a feeling of regret and missed opportunities.
- An opportunity only knocks once. The next one may be better or worse, but never the same one. That is why it is so crucial to make the right decision at the right time. A right decision at the wrong time becomes a wrong decision.
- The grass on the other side always looks greener. There are two dimensions to the greener grass: a. It may be possible that the other farmer is taking better care of his grass and it is actually greener. B. Most of the time, however , it is only an illusion. Many times in life, while chasing an illusion, we lose out the opportunity right under our feet.
- While we are eyeing the grass on the other side, there are others who are eyeing the grass on our side. They would be happy to trade places with us.