Do you lack enthusiasm and a zest for life? Are you somebody who believes that ‘I will do that’ but never actually does it. If you never do what you intend to do, you may well have a problem with motivation. Many people suffer from a lack of motivation because they are unsure of what really encompasses it? Motivation is the inner power that pushes you toward taking action and toward achievement. Motivation is powered by your own desires and ambitions.
Motivation becomes strong, when you have a vision, a clear mental image of what you want to achieve, and also a strong desire to make it happen. Motivation can be applied to every action and goal. There can be motivation to study a foreign language, to get good grades at school, exercise every day, make more money, get a better job, buy a new house, own a business, or become a writer, a doctor or a lawyer. You can never stop learning.
With his incredible knowledge and mentoring ability, Sayed Mia knows that motivation awakens inner strength and power, and pushes you forward, toward making your vision a reality. In the second of our two part series, please enjoy some of Sayed Mia’s most trusted affirmations for you to find your own purpose, direction, courage, energy, and the persistence to follow your goals.
- “The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.”
- “Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.”
- “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.”
- “Nature shows us only the tail of the lion. But I do not doubt that the lion belongs to it even though he cannot at once reveal himself because of his enormous size.”
- “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.”
- “Truth is what stands the test of experience.”
IN REMEMBERANCE – DR BERTIE LUBNER
The world has lost a great man. Bertie Lubner and his brother Ronnie ran their families Plate Glass (PG) business for many years. After that he was instrumental in establishing world renowned charities such as Afrika Tikkun and the Smile Foundation, which helps disadvantaged children receive free surgeries with both pre and post operative care for a number of facial deformities.
Not only was he dedicated to a life of charity but he was also a strong advocate of democracy in South Africa and became a close friend of legendary South African president, the late Nelson Mandela. The Smile Foundation issued a statement and have said that “Dr. Bertie Lubner was a kind and generous man who did so much for so many and will be sorely missed”. They added that “he truly was a legend in his lifetime”.
Bertie Lubner is survived by his wife Hilary, and four wonderful children – Marc, Tony, Susan and Richard. Mr Lubner sadly passed away exactly one day before celebrating his 61st wedding anniversary with his beloved wife.
Mr Lubner was laid to rest today at the West Park Jewish Cemetery.
The Mia family would like to send their condolences to his family and friends. He will be sorely missed.
Motivation is one of the most important keys to success. When there is lack of motivation, you either get no results, or only mediocre ones, whereas, when there is motivation, you attain greater and better results and achievements. When you have motivation, you are driven and more determined to create the life that you want to live. You don’t suddenly believe that everything in life is easy but you know that you are prepared to do whatever it takes to achieve your goal, regardless of what challenge that poses. You were not put on Earth to live the same life as everybody else. You have your own purpose, your own goals and your own aspirations.
With his incredible knowledge and mentoring ability, Sayed Mia knows that motivation awakens inner strength and power, and pushes you forward, toward making your vision a reality. In our two part series, please enjoy some of Sayed Mia’s most trusted affirmations for you to find your own purpose, direction, courage, energy, and the persistence to follow your goals.
* “I never think of the future, it comes soon enough”
* “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one”
* “Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down by the mind before you reach eighteen”
* “Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding”
* “The important thing is not to stop questioning; curiosity has its own reason for existing”
* “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly”